Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm lucky enough to live in a small town where we know our cops. Mostly they are pretty friendly and helpful. ( Some have been a bit strange, but thats another yarn). I suppose that in a way they have to be. Unless maybe they'd like some dog shit with their sanga's - and, as we know, kids can be horrible little cunts too, especially when there is only one school.
Anyway our cops are good value, they keep the tourist fuckheads in line - (years ago we had no tourists and consequently no cops - bush justice is pretty fair and effective) - and they even drive pissed cunts home from the pub at stumps.
Well mostly. One local rocket scientist, now known as the 'copkiller', decided that he would rather drive himself. And did. Right over the cops leg. And went off home, as you do after running over a cop.
So the cop, ( only bruised), rings his mate (the other cop), and off they go to the copkillers house. Where he refuses them entry and rings the big city cops to tell them he's got two cunts pretending to be cops trying to get into his house. Cops are dispatched rapidly from surrounding areas -(the local cops are uncontactable for some reason) - they roll up, lights and sirens, and go - "hang on, you are cops". Off goes the copkiller with them.
What a dickhead. Some places cops might have shot the cunt. Maybe they should've. Crime = being a fuckwit that brings heat on everyone and fucks up a good thing.
Well the cunts walking for the next seven years so I suppose thats all good.
I always give a friendly toot and wave as I drive past:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Arcturus said...

What happened to the comments in this post?

2:09 PM  
Blogger rackorf said...

I never saw any?? was it some thing I said?

4:40 AM  
Blogger Arcturus said...

My mistake -- I was confusing this entry with your January 15th one.

1:35 PM  
Blogger rackorf said...

Yeh it started out as a reply to your comment, better than the post, then I pressed some fucken key by accident and fucken lost the cunt. Thought that I'd redo the comment as a post.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home