Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Arrrgh!!!
Fucken beersicles - the dread of hot summer days - um ok - usually nights, when you decide that the beer isn't cold enough.
you rip the scab off the cunt, which looked fine when you checked it, and out comes this frothy ooze. if you sort of chew and skuul it you can nearly maintain a liquid - for a little while. Then you're fucked. Ya piss is frozen or too fucken hot and gone rooey on ya.
Or worse, go to bed and forget about the beers, that it seemed like a good idea to chill at the time, chilling - for a couple of days.
What a horrible loss. A whole fucken six pack.

I was going up the free way once and told the office girl at the other end about the horrible accident I had seen on the way up, dead everywhere, all laying broken and scattered. She was appropriately concerned and wanted more of the gruesome details, so I told her that there were at least 30 cartons involved. She got pretty upset about it. Poor dear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debstar said...

You killed a six pack, YOU BASTARD!!!! I go off my rocker at my hubby when he kills just 2 stubbies. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR SUCH MINDLESS WASTE.
You're lucky the office girl didn't stab you for insinuating you'd killed 30 stubbies. That's a good enough reason for murdering a halfwit. lol

I don't know any country cops but once a cop & I rode a tandem bike up and down the main street here wearing a pair of shiny silver bathers at 1am (I was wearing the bathers not him, I'm not sure but I think he was in uniform). I was pissed.....I'm thinking he was sober but who's to know. It was a long time ago, before children (mine not his).

5:12 AM  
Blogger Arcturus said...

very funny...

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home