Friday, December 23, 2005

whatever

it seems that the omens are changing my circumstances again..I do not know the extent yet..but the portents are that I may be leaving my abode of the last decade or so...after a bit of thought about the matter..( to my mind , potential forced sale as a worst case).. and having had the initial rage and spew about the wrongness..have come to realise that, maybe, another adventure is about to happen...when I think about it ..apart from losing an asset, your home is where your heart is...I love where I live at the moment,vegie patch - (my first ginger plant!), chooks, ducks, native plants, bush, river, small friendly town, good mates..but I am intriuged with the idea of dissapearing to a new bit of dirt, no neighbors, no nothing, 'cept a bush camp..next to -(but not to near) a water hole somewhere up north, feed from the land..take a heap of non fiction books, some dog wire, maybe some chooks and grow some vegies..get a sat link up to the net and start filming bush critters... continue my studies..looking at trees and animals..sort of like going back 200 years , 'cept with a few mod cons..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home