Wednesday, November 23, 2005

first snow peas


well summer is about here, the first snow peas are booming..thought that I'd might as well eat a couple of little ones yesterday...scoffed all that I could see that were big enough to grab...today I go and have a squizz and there's another feed, morning and evening!!! I reckon that there'll be a heap of stir fries coming up..the laksa leaf is going off..tastes just like "real" chinese with a bit of ginger and garlic... I think that there might be a ginger plant growing..maybe not..don't know what they would look like..hopefully my imagination is right..else I'll end up watching whatever it is go through it's cycle and maybe marvel at the flowers..I remember that I poked some sort of tuber set up under the ground here as the rows were getting done, see what happens...
Clarrie the crow is still hanging in there..amazing..I'd have done my dough...his mates have mostly stayed away..cept for the chooks eggs..(and she was sitting)...must be a certain range or freshness factor here!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home