Monday, November 07, 2005

the dog


this is how the dog views himself...well you'd think so from the way that he goes off at people..even the ones that he knows, (he only does that in jest to those he knows 'though sometimes a little nip is fun).. I'm used to it and he only gives me a nip as payback from when I sneak up on him, pumping out zeds on a nice warm day, and then grab him and see what happens..he hasn't ever bitten me but gets his jaw around my arm !!
We once had a sheep.."Victa" - (the lawnmower) ..the dog knows the rules..no killing the residents ...so it was really funny to watch Victa trying the dogs new foot long butcher bone...funniest was the dog doing all the meanest snarls and facial contorsions that he could manage, and some of them were fine efforts.. and victa didn't bat an eyelid, just kept on licking the dogs tea....went on for about 15 minutes.. good laugh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home